You’re all more than welcome to visit Cultuurpodium Boerderij and we hope to create the best possible atmosphere for everyone. In order to keep it that way, we have set up some house rules, a code of conduct if you like, that should be observed by all visitors.
• Always follow any instructions given by our staff members.
• You are expected to co-operate with any checks at the door.
• NO sexual harassment.
• NO racism.
• NO aggression.
• NO objectionable behaviour.
• Glassware CANNOT be taken outdoors.
• Weapons are NOT allowed.
• Hard and soft drugs are NOT allowed.
• Smoking inside the premises is NOT allowed; this includes e-cigarettes.
• Unauthorised use of professional photo and video cameras, or any other form of recording equipment, is strictly prohibited. Please see our FAQs for more info on the use of photo/video cameras.
• You are not allowed to bring rucksacks/backpacks and large bags inside the venue; these can be placed in safekeeping in our guarded cloakroom.
• You are not allowed to bring your own refreshments.
Food & Drink Tokens Policy
Like all other venues and festivals that use food & drink tokens, Cultuurpodium Boerderij has set up a few rules for using these tokens. These rules, which we have had in place for years, are stated below.
Every regular concert and festival goer should know that food & drink tokens do not remain valid indefinitely and that it is up to them to find out beforehand if unused tokens can be cashed in again. The easiest way is to ask the staff member at either one of the tokens points of sale in the Jupiler hall.
Purchasing tokens automatically implies that you agree with our rules/conditions:
– In the Jupiler hall you can only use valid tokens to buy refreshments.
– Currently only the blue tokens are valid.
– Unused tokens can be cashed in until half an hour after the show or for as long as a point of sale is open.
– Cultuurpodium Boerderij’s management determines how long tokens remain valid.
– This date, which will be posted on our website (www.cultuurpodium.wpengine.com and www.boerderij.org) and will also be included in our digital newsletter,
is determined by adding six months to the date that the new food & drink tokens are introduced.
– Once this date has expired the tokens are no longer valid. This means that they can no longer be used to buy refreshments in either the Jupiler hall or the Podium café, and can also no longer be cashed in.
The authentic rules are drawn up in Dutch and this English text is merely a translation. In the event of a dispute regarding the content or intent of these rules, the Dutch text will prevail and shall be binding.